torsdag 29 oktober 2020

New investments AT&T, CleanSpark and Neonode

I went on a bit of a shopping spree earlier this month. I bought some AT&T stock, mostly becuase they've been hammered quite a lot this year and the dividend yield is looking really nice.

I also bought stocks in two growth plays that don't pay any dividend, Neonode and CleanSpark. Neonode makes holographic touchless button pads. Something that probably will become standard with the Corona virus spreading in the world. I first heard about Neonode in early spring, unfortunately I didn't invest at that time, I would've made 3x return by now. 

CleanSpark makes software that provides end-to-end microgrid energy modeling and management. To be honest I bought CleanSpark becuase I believe there will be a lot of money flowing into the clean energy sector in the future. I found CleanSpark by searching for companies with clean and/or energy in their name, so I do not really know what they do, but from what I understand they help connect different energy sources together to an electrical grid. This is a pure growth play, it might go to 0 or become a ten bagger (hopefully).

AT&T
Number of stocks bought: 100
Price: USD 28.08
Estimated effect on yearly dividend: SEK + 1,248.00

Neonode
Number of stocks bought: 350
Price: USD 8.25
Effect on yearly dividend: SEK + 0.00

CleanSpark
Number of stocks bought: 275
Price: USD 10.24
Effect on yearly dividend: SEK + 0.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar