söndag 28 november 2021

New buy Evolution

I looked at Evolution a couple of years ago, when the price was below SEK 100, and I remember I thought that the dividend yield was too low. Unfortuneatly I didn't invest at the time, if I'd invested it would have been one of the best investments I'd have done by today... Oh well.

What I like about Evolution now is their dividend growth. It's been really great over the last couple of years, and I hope they will continue with it. They have run into a lawsuit in the US, which I don't think will affect them too much, but the stock price has come down quite a bit because of it. So I thought that now would be a good time to invest.

I remember saying that I wanted to invest into companies with higher dividend yields, but the last two I have invested in now are quite the opposite. However I hope that they will be good dividend growers instead. The next buys in line will probably also not be too high yielding, but I do have some stocks on my watch list that are. I guess I will have to buy them next year.

Number of shares bought: 50
Price: SEK 1016.20

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 343.60  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar