fredag 14 januari 2022

New buy Altria

Bought shares in Altria. Their dividend yield is really appealing and they also have a really nice dividend growth rate. I don't have any issues in investing in a tobacco company even though smoking etc is bad for your health. I think it's a decision for everyone themselves what they want to do, although I don't like the smell of smoke. I don't really have any concerns in investing in companies that are considered non ESG, in fact I believe that sooner or later these companies will have an upswing waiting after all the ESG hype is over.

This is in part a buy to bump up my dividend yield, also the payout dates are in the months that are the ones I have lowest payouts in so that will be a nice increase for those months.

Number of shares bought: 120
Price: USD 48.90

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 3,300.00


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar