fredag 11 februari 2022

New buy TUI

Bought shares in TUI. I have been looking at TUI since the start of the pandemic, they were hit really hard by it. I believe now that Omicron is over and that several countries are opening up and removing all restrictions might give TUI a really good 2022. Although they do not pay out any dividend at the moment they have in the past and I believe once travel is back to where it was in 2019 they will start to pay out dividends again. They do have quite a big debt burden however so we'll have to see what the future brings. 

I've heard a bit of discussions if people in general have a pent up need for travel, that they haven't been able to travel at all during the pandemic and that now that everything is opening up we will see a big surge in travel. I do think that will likely be the case, TUI have already said they are seeing really strong summer bookings, and now that Omicron restrictions are lifting I think those bookings will increase even more. We'll have to wait til Q2 and Q3 reports to see if that is indeed the case. I do think the stock will perform really well in 2022, and hopefully down the line will become a good dividend investement as well.

Number of shares bought: 1,000
Price: EUR 3.04

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 0.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar