lördag 3 december 2022

Dividend income November 2022

November saw rising markets again, escpecially after the last CPI numbers. The FED will start to slow down on hiking rates in December most likely. What next year brings is a bit of an unknown. Inflation will probably come down more but by then the rising rates should come into play and will impact the economy. We are already seeing several companies in Sweden who have decided to pause their dividends, one of them being Castellum. It's a bit annoying that I just bought it one or two months ago to see the dividend be halted, and they were so close to becomming Sweden's first dividend aristocrat. I will still hold on to my shares as I believe they will start to pay dividends again once things are looking better again for them.

I've not bought any new company in a while, mostly because the one I'm watching the most is not coming down to price levels that I want to buy at. I'm not sure how much longer I will wait before I just buy it at a higher price. USD has also come down quite a bit last two months so once we start to see it below 10 SEK I will probably start to buy US companies again.

Dividend-wise it has not been another record month. However last year saw a couple of companies who hade paused their dividend paying them in November, of which Avanza was the biggest contributing factor. Without Avanza's dividend it would probably have been another record this month.

I received a total of SEK 5,514.59 in dividends in November. A decline of -24.9% compared to last year.

1001,70

Telia

277,48

AT&T

149,05

SBB

1200,00

SinterCast

229,00

Investor

258,00

NCC

468,00

H&M

243,32

P&G

660,46

Kinder Morgan

220,24

Realty Income

548,55

Unibet

257,22

Starbucks

1,57

Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar