torsdag 7 oktober 2021

New buy Prudential Financial

Prudential Financial recently came to my notice and I thought to myself that they had a really nice dividend yield (more than 4%)  and they also have increased their dividend year to year quite a lot. Since I want to boost my overall yield it seemed like a good buy. The stock is also quite stable, which I also like.

I've become more aware of the impact that dividend growth has and that it might be a lot nicer to own a company that has larger dividend growth than one with a high yield. It feels like with Prudential I get both. However I still want to boost my overall yield by quite a bit so I'm now looking for some companies that have quite high dividend yields.

Number of shares bought: 35
Price: USD 107.09
Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 1,150.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar