söndag 31 oktober 2021

Reinvesting Handelsbanken dividend (2)

This reinvestment is a bit special. Handelsbanken decided to pay out Industrivärden A shares as dividend. You got 1 share of Industrivärden A for every 65 of Handelsbanken. I have 160 shares of Handelsbanken so I got 2 new shares of Industrivärden A. The fractions that remained where then sold, which in my case totalled SEK 132.00. So I decided to treat the cash from the fractions as a dividend received from Handelsbanken (I guess technically that's what it is). I will probably convert my shares in Industrivärden A to C at a later date since I already own C shares (there's also small increase in yield on the C shares actually since they both pay out the same amount).

Stocks owned: 160
Dividend per stock: SEK 0.825
Dividend received: SEK 132.00
Reinvested number of stocks: 1 (SEK 98.90 x 1 = SEK 98.90).

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 161

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 4.10

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar