fredag 11 mars 2022

New buy SBB

Bought SBB B stocks in the large drop on Monday. Felt like it was a good time to buy. SBB has been going down a lot this year, mostly due to inflation and rising rate fears I believe. Also the report that was released from a fund with short interest in the stock had a negative impact on the price. I was looking at SBB last year already and since then it has gone up almost 100% (it was a lot higher at the end of last year).

I like the fact that the company has stated that it will payout a monthly dividend and that they want to become a dividend champion, growing their dividend over the next 100 years. Their dividend increase this year was really nice and if they continue this way they will be a strong dividend grower. 

The fact that I also see a building site on my way to work where SBB is constructing new appartments is a good sign. A bit of Peter Lynch investing.

A lot of people are expressing concerns that once rates rise SBB and other real estate companies will have problems as they have a lot of debt. I do agree that that will have an impact on their earnings, but I also think that they will be able to counter that by raising their rent in their buildings. So I don't believe that rate hikes will be a problem for them.

Number of shares bought: 1,300
Price: SEK 38.99

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 1,716.00  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar