fredag 15 april 2022

New buy Swedish Match


Maybe I'm buying Swedish Match at the top, but the stock has been going higher for many years. I also don't think that people will stop to use their products, and they are also able to increase prices to ward of inflation in my opinion. Another tobacco company, but as I've said before I don't have any moral thoughts about investing in them.

They are also a steady dividend grower so I think it will be a nice addition to my portfolio. 

I'm actually starting to run out of Swedish companies that I have on my watch list so I will probably focus more on US companies for a while now. The dividend season is also comming to an end more or less next month in Sweden so there won't be that many companies to buy to still be able to get a dividend this year.

Number of shares bought: 650
Price: SEK 77.30

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 1,209.00  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar