fredag 1 april 2022

Reinvesting AstraZeneca dividend (5)

The Swedish dividend season has started for me and with it the first Swedish reinvestment. AstraZeneca has been a good hedge this year. It usually performs very well in turbulent and down markets from what I've experienced. The "problem" for me now is that the price has gone up so much so I'm not able to fully cover two stocks for the spring dividend, but I still bought two this year. My cutoff for an extra stocks goes at 0.75 so I think I was over that at least for the second stock, but for the dividend this fall I'm not so sure. In that case I will still buy one.

Stocks owned: 106
Dividend per stock: SEK 18.00
Dividend received: SEK 1,908.00
Reinvested number of stocks: 2 (SEK 1,246.00 x 2 = SEK 2,492.00).

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 106

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 51.44 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar