fredag 2 september 2022

Dividend income August 2022

Markets came down a lot at the end of August, mostly due to a hawkish FED at Jackson Hole. For me it was another dividend record month however. I bought Castellum which will boost some of my poorer dividend months; July and especially January. Not that many dividend reinvestments in August but September will bring about some more reinvestments.

Ahead I am a bit worried that there will be a larger downturn in the markets, with the FED not going to ease on hikes until inflation is brought down. The energy situation in Europe is also causing a lot of problems, and one can only think how bad it will be this winter when it's like this in summer.

I received a total of SEK 1,753.07 in dividends in August. An increase of 22.5% compared to last year.

253,74

AT&T

145,86

SBB

241,50

P&G

648,18

Kinder Morgan

218,15

Realty Income

244,04

Starbucks

1,60

Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar