lördag 17 september 2022

New buy Lundin Mining

 




I've wanted to increase my purchases in commdities this year and first buy was Boliden and now I've increased it with another mining company, Lundin Mining. They have a history of steady dividends and dividend growth which suits my investing style. I am also hoping for some bonus dividends comming year due to inflation. However, a recession due to increase in rates might lead to a hard time for mining companies. Despite that I still think we will see increasing demand for all types of metals in the future, even though we might have a slowdown short term.

It's a bit annoying however that almost all purchases this year have turned negative shortly after purchase, something that has not been the case most of the times earlier. Valuations have come down a lot in many of the most overvalued companies and I hope that stocks like Lundin Mining, that are quite reasonably priced on their earnings, will have stable returns in the future.

Number of shares bought: 1,000
Price: SEK 57.43

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 2,500.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar