lördag 8 juli 2023

New buy Job Solution Sweden Holding



I have been wanting to buy into JOBS since early this year when I came across their stock. The price has however been a bit higher than I wanted to but finally came down to where I felt I wanted to get in. 

From what I see their CEO keeps a high rate on buying new companies, something I usually don't like too much. We have seen a lot of serial acquisitions companies come on hard times recently, for example Embracer. I think it was Peter Lynch that didn't like these kind of companies as instead of diversifying he said they were diworsefying. I like JOBS partly because they pay out a dividend and they are a small company. They are making a profit and they are growing quickly, mainly due to the acquisitions I'd guess.

I have recently started to buy smaller companies in hope that they will generate bigger returns and larger dividend growth over time, and this is an example of such a company. We will see in a few years if it was a good or bad investment. A risk I see is that they will have to cut their dividend in the coming years to finance their growth, but I hope they manage to increase it and grow at the same time.

Number of shares bought: 2,000
Price: SEK 29.86

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 3,320.00


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar