fredag 2 februari 2024

Dividend income January 2024

Magnificent seven keep rising, it's been such a big tech rally in January this year. Meta went crazy after their report and Nvidia keeps on rising. It feels like it has to end sometime soon, it can't go on like this forever. When the music stops my portfolio will take a big hit probably, but I will stick to my buy and hold for now.

There have been some dividend surprises and disappointments so far this reporting season. Avanza increased their dividend quite substantially and will be the biggest dividend I've ever received. There have been some stale dividends, but overall it's been nice increases so far. I don't think I have had any cuts yet, if you don't count bonus dividends. However I'm starting to be a bit worried for my goal of 125k this year, I am nowhere near that amount in my preview for the year, hopefully with new buys I will be able to get there.

No new record this year due to the Volkswagen dividend last year, I doubt I will see those levels for a few years. But compared to the year before that it's a very nice increase.

I received a total of SEK 2,729.75 in dividends in January. A decrease of -59.2% compared to last year. 

Reinvested dividends effect on yearly dividend: SEK 95.88

New buys effect on yearly dividend: SEK 2,760.00

184 Boliden shares: SEK 2,760.00

243,35

Wal Mart

1143,04

Altria

104,45

Disney

224,03

Realty Income

356,42

Johnson Controls

620,61

WP Carey

8,91

Orion Office Reit

28,94

GE




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar