måndag 4 mars 2024

Dividend income February 2024

It's been a mixed February for me. On the one side I've had a really great month with great returns and overall good reports. On the other side there have been a lot of lowered and cancelled dividends for me, I am beginning to fear that reaching 125k this year won't be possible. 

The report everyone was looking at this season was Nvidia, and they did not disappoint. It's now become such a big part of my portfolio that it almost by itself drives returns each day. Some of my smaller companies also had good reports, like Opter for example. There were some nice dividend increases and bonus dividends, i.e. Handelsbanken pays out SEK 13 this year. But unfortunately there have been some big downers as well, especially in the two companies I have increased in the last half year: Boliden and Yara. Yara cut it's dividend by 90% and Boliden also slashed theirs. I was expecting Yara to lower theirs but not by this much. I don't think that I will reach 125k even with all new buys this year. On the brighter side my portfolio is at an ATH.

Going to reach SEK 400k accumulated life time dividends in March! A nice mile stone, hopefully the next 100k will go faster.

I received a total of SEK 2,278.05 in dividends in February. An increase of 26.7% compared to last year. 

Reinvested dividends effect on yearly dividend: SEK 91.29

278,54

AT&T

526,00

Telia

227,36

Realty Income

718,67

Kinder Morgan

250,15

P&G

3,46

GE Healthcare Technologies

273,87

Starbucks




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar