lördag 18 juni 2022

Reinvesting Veteranpoolen dividend (1)

Short time between buying and first reinvestment for Veteranpoolen. It gives me a nice boost to June dividend numbers. I really need to start thinking about July and August paying dividends, those months are so far behind. Also this dividend is one of the largest dividends I've received, I hope I didn't overinvest at the top. My fear is that with central banks tightening making us going into a recession will hit companies like Veteranpoolen hard, so their dividend next year might not be as good as this year.

Stocks owned: 1,000
Dividend per stock: SEK 3.00
Dividend received: SEK 3,000.00
Reinvested number of stocks: 72

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 1,072

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 216.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar