lördag 2 juli 2022

Reinvesting Angler Gaming dividend (2)

I was not sure if I was going to reinvest the dividend in Angler Gaming. It's been my worst buy ever, down over 80% since I bought it last year. Sometimes you hit mines if you don't check the company completely. However they are still making money so I thought I might as well keep to my strategy. I doubt they will have the same dividend amount next year, it will probably go down a bit. For the effect on yearly dividend I will still use this years dividend rate.

The dividend from Angler Gaming also made me go past last years total dividends received already, and we still got half a year left!

Stocks owned: 1,050
Dividend per stock: SEK 0.90
Dividend received: SEK 948.85
Reinvested number of stocks: 202

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 1,252

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 181.00 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar