lördag 9 juli 2022

Reinvesting SBB dividend (4)

SBB has taken a beating the last month. I have been tempted to double down on my purchase, but with all that is going on around SBB I am a bit cautious. Is it a fraud? Probably not, they have assest in the properties they have bought. Are they in trouble financially? I think they at least cannot finance themselves like they used to, which means they cannot continue to grow like they did last year. I just hope they don't have to cut their dividend to cope with the rising rates.

One positive is that I can reinvest in more new stocks when the price is so low.

Stocks owned: 1,318
Dividend per stock: SEK 0.11
Dividend received: SEK 144.98
Reinvested number of stocks: 8

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 1,326

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 10.56

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar