lördag 9 juli 2022

New buy Boliden




I think it was a good thing I didn't buy Boliden last month. The price has gone down by almost a quarter since then. I was a bit unlucky with my timing, I was hoping to buy below 300 kr but there was an analysis released by Nordea the day I bought and the price rallied by almost 8%. Had I bought the day before I would've been a happy camper.

Long term I still think it's a good investment. I can't see that metal prices will go down in the long term, rather they will go up more and more. Especially if the inflation keeps being elevated. There are signs in the market though that prices are comming down and that the FED will need to start lowering rates at the end of this year. 

Hopefully Boliden can continue with their bonus dividends in the comming years. I will calculate my effect on yearly dividend with the regular dividend. But if they pay out bonus dividends that might actually double the actual dividend.

Number of shares bought: 155
Price: SEK 325.40

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 1,627.50


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar