lördag 25 mars 2023

Bought Handelsbanken

I bought some more Handelsbanken the day before ex-date. Their yield was looking really nice and they are one of the most stable banks in the world. A bit unlucky that the banking crisis continued through the end of the week, but this gives me even more new stocks when I reinvest the dividend I receive. It might be that Handelsbanken don't pay out a bonus dividend next year but it feels like they will earn even more money when the rates keep going up. I don't think we will see a lowering of rates this year in Sweden at least, Riksbanken will have to raise next meeting and probably the one after as well, unless there's a big turn in the banking crisis and we go full out GFC again.

Number of shares bought: 340
Price: SEK 98.10

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 1,870.00


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar