fredag 3 mars 2023

Dividend income February 2023

Almost all of the reports are done now and we have seen some increased dividends, lowered dividends, removed dividends and reinstated dividends. The portfolio moved sideways more or less this month. Even though there seems to be signs of increased rate hikes the market hasn't really reacted.

Some surprises in the reporting were that SBB increases their dividend this year. I thought they'd leave it flat or might even cut it, like Castellum did. I am thinking of if I should increase my holdings in SBB for the monthly dividend, but I still feel the risk in the real estate sector in Sweden is too high. 

I am also very interested in buying some new US stocks, but the USD is still so strong, or rather the SEK is still so weak.

It was another record month for me in dividends received.

I received a total of SEK 1,798.37 in dividends in February. An increase of 13.7% compared to last year.

262,28

AT&T

151,58

SBB

219,50

Realty Income

664,25

Kinder Morgan

242,01

P&G

258,75

Starbucks




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar