fredag 28 april 2023

New buy Opter

I have doubled my position in Opter by buying 1000 more shares. I think they seem to be on the right track, and my timing was good. I got in before their quarterly report which was really good. I still think they will continue to grow steadily so I might actually continue to build a larger position. The liquidity in the stock is really low however so it's not that easy to get in on the price levels I might want to. In the long run I think this will be a really good stock if they continue like they have so far.

If they continue growing the rest of the year like they did this quarter we could see another large increase of their current dividend next year. They said in their report that they hadn't seen any real slowdown among their clients so maybe the transport sector isn't affected yet by any looming recession.

Number of shares bought: 1,000
Price: SEK 60.7985

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 1,580.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar