fredag 7 april 2023

Reinvesting Avanza dividend (5)

I bought another 20 shares and I might buy another one just to get my holdings to an even number. Avanza lowered their dividend compared to last year, but hopefully they can start to increase it again from next year. Avanza has been one of my best holdings over time, much thanks to the pandemic. Higher rates should benefit Avanza. I like that they have started to pay back the tax from dividends each year now for prior year. One thing I wish they would do is to enable UK stocks to be traded on the platform, in fact they should enable all major stock markets to be tradeable.

Stocks owned: 649
Dividend per stock: SEK 7.50
Dividend received: SEK 4,867.50
Reinvested number of stocks: 20

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 669

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 150.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar