lördag 6 maj 2023

Reinvesting Opter dividend (1)

First time receiving dividend in Opter. Hopefully they will continue to grow their dividend a lot in the future as well. I really like the stock, it has showed steady growth in revenues and earnings the last couple of quarters. I am thinking of shifting my investment strategy a bit more towards small cap stocks with nice dividend growth over mega caps dividend aristocrats. I believe the risk reward to be a lot higher in them, especially if they are steady growers like Opter. Time will tell if this will be my next ten bagger or fluke.

I actually could only afford to buy 47 new stocks with the dividend I received but I want to have more even numbers in this stock so I bought 50 instead.

Stocks owned: 2,000
Dividend per stock: SEK 1.58
Dividend received: SEK 3160.00
Reinvested number of stocks: 50

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 2,050

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 79.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar