fredag 9 juni 2023

Reinvesting SBB dividend (15)

Last time reinvesting dividend in SBB for a while, maybe ever. The stock has been completely crushed but did a small comeback after the CEO change. I don't know if SBB will survive, I have my doubts. It might be sold or split up and some of the parts taken over by other companies. It's very interesting to see how fast a stock can go from being super hyped to completely trashed in almost a year. 

I bought a few extra shares to get me to a round even number, since I won't be buying more anytime soon, unless they do a rights issue maybe.

Stocks owned: 1,431
Dividend per stock: SEK 0.12
Dividend received: SEK 171.72
Reinvested number of stocks: 69

Stocks owned after reinvesting: 1,500

Effect on yearly dividend: +SEK 0.00

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar